Protecting our Patients from Coronavirus
Steps our Practice is taking:
- Any team member who is sick has been told to stay home.
- We sanitize all equipment and patient contact surfaces after every use and again at the end of the day.
- Our team members wash their hands after contact with each patient and throughout the course of the day.
- We have sanitizing stations in our office.
To our Patients:
- If you have recently traveled outside of the US, or have had close contact with someone who has, or if you have a fever, cough or other symptoms of acute respiratory distress, please call our office to reschedule your visit.
- We do expect this to be an ongoing situation in our area for an extended period of time and do not want our patients to neglect their eye care needs during this time.
- Please call us with any questions or concerns, and if you feel it is best for you or your family member to reschedule your appointment, feel free to do so.
Click HERE for Telemedicine information.